Saturday, January 05, 2008

Whew!

OK, so I'm not the best blogger. My best intentions get waylaid constantly by the other demands in my life. However, since I last posted, I have knit too many dishcloths to count, given them as Christmas presents, and took nary a picture. Even though kept thinking to myself - I've got to take pictures, I've got to take pictures. But with all the Christmas rush, I never did. I'm glad to report, however, that the recipients of the dishcloths really liked them. I packaged them in a red or white basket I got from World Market. I put in two dishcloths and one of those antibacterial hand soaps from Bath & Body Works. Wrapped the whole thing up in iridescent cellophane, added a bow, and there we had it. It was fun.

Now I am back to knitting socks. I have one sock down to just past the gusset decreases. I started it while visiting my family in California for Christmas. I'll have to post a picture of that too. I'm using a Trekking yarn which is very colorful, and striping beautifully.

For Christmas I received some knitting books which I was thrilled about, and I will take pictures and post them as well! I also got some fabulous Lorna's Laces sport weight yarn in the "Hawaii" colorway, which I think I will make a scarf from. Another picture waiting to happen.

So for now I will close, until I can take those darn pictures!

No comments: