Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Christmas Knitting

OK -once again it's been way too long since I posted. I just have too many things going on! Lately I've been selling my daughter's old toys and clothes on ebay - what an experience. I'm glad I'm doing it, I have been making a little extra money on things she's outgrown and doesn't want or play with anymore, but it does take up some time! However, just today I finally took the two biggest things I was trying to sell to the post office - gone baby gone!

As for knitting, I have BIG, yes BIG plans for Christmas knitting. We'll see how far I get. Right now I am knitting dishcloths like a crazy person. I'll be sick of them pretty soon. I promise I will get some pictures up soon. They are kind of weird to use if you aren't used to them, but I think I like them. I don't know how other people will feel about them, but at least they are pretty and can be used even just to brighten up the kitchen.

I also want to make a scarf for the barista at my work. Yes, living in Seattle we have our own little coffee window existing right in our cafeteria. She is one of the nicest people I know, and I was thinking it would be nice to make her something. She is always friendly and cheerful, and totally remembers everyone's drinks! And she sells soup, sandwiches & salads at lunchtime, so technically I never really have to leave the office. How convenient is that (an evil plan by my employer, no doubt!!) Ha Ha!

Hopefully I'll get my act together and get some pictures posted soon.

No comments: