Friday, July 13, 2007

A Year Passes....

Wow, I can't believe I let a year pass without posting a thing. I guess I decided it was too time-consuming. I barely have time to knit, let alone write a blog. But I keep reading all these other knitting blogs, and they look so fun. And I love seeing what other people have knit. So here I am to try again.

I did finish those socks from last June, and now I am almost done with another pair. In between, I knit a bunch of scarves and hats for Christmas presents, as well as a baby blanket for a co-worker. I'm glad to be knitting for myself again, as selfish as that sounds. I am down to the foot on the second sock of this particular pair. I will try to post a picture this weekend.

We are going to see the new Harry Potter movie tomorrow. Can't wait!

No comments: