Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Promises, promises....

So here I am just to show you that I am intending to blog more often. Here's what I want and plan to do over the next few days:

Add pictures of my current socks in progress
Add pictures of my tomato plant (it's so lovely!)
Add pictures of this totally cool plant that is flowering but I don't know what it's called

Yes, many plans have I. What will I really do? Well, I will pack up my daughter for camp. She will be gone for two weeks starting on Sunday. What's a mother to do? A single mother, that is....she will knit Christmas presents for said child. Fingerless gloves, here we come! And I will most likely then have the time to take those pictures and post them!

The packing will commence tomorrow night. Oh, and Friday night we will be going to the Harry Potter movie before picking up the latest book at midnight. Of course, my lovely daughter is planning on taking that book to camp with her, so of course I will not be able to read it! I will have to console myself with reading the older books (she is taking book six as well) to remind myself what happened in the past.

And I found out that I am a Ravenclaw. I took two quizes, and I would link to them but I don't know how, and both came up the same. I wish I had time to participate in the Hogwarts Sock Swap. Someday....

No comments: