Monday, July 30, 2007

She's Gone

Sigh, my daughter has been gone to camp for a week now. Boy do I miss her. It's much too quiet around here without her. But, I have taken the opportunity to knit in secret for her, so I can't say too much about what I am knitting. I've stopped knitting on my socks to work on her project. I only have a few rows to go on my socks! I can't wait to finish them.

In other news, my tomatoes are getting big! I wonder how long it will be until we can eat them. Here are a couple of pictures - one of just the tomatoes, and one of our balcony facing away from the tomatoes showing our other plants, and one of our cats:




And here is my daughter, just LOVING the fact that mom took her picture while waiting for the ferry to camp!
OK, back to the knitting. Gotta finish my project before she comes home!

No comments: